This website is operated by Luko Cover SAS, a simplified joint stock company under French law with a capital of 3,128,051 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 837 821 149 00015 and having its registered office at 91, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, 75008 Paris / France.
- Tax identification number of the company in France: FR41837821149
- Authorised representative of the Board of Directors: Raphael Vullierme
Luko Cover SAS is registered as an insurance intermediary with the French supervisory authority ORIAS (Organisme pour le registre des intermédiaires en Assurance) under number 18002431 and is authorised to operate in Germany within the scope of the freedom of establishment through its branch office in Germany with registered office at Ohlauer Straße 43, 10999 Berlin. The branch office is registered with the Commercial Register at the Local Court of Berlin-Charlottenburg under the number HRB 235990B.
Luko Cover SAS is subject to the control and supervision of the French ACPR (Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution) in its field of activity, with registered office at 4, Place de Budapest 75436 Paris Cedex 9 - https//acpr.banque-france.fr.
- Tax identification number of the company in Germany: 29/647/11032
- Contact address: Ohlauer Straße 43, 10999 Berlin, Germany
- Authorised permanent representatives of the German branch: Max Bachem and Raphael Vullierme
Luko Cover SAS has taken out professional liability insurance and a financial guarantee in accordance with the provisions of Articles L.530.1 and L.530.2 of the French Insurance Code:
- Professional indemnity insurance with LLOYD'S of London (AFB 623 / 2623), Beazley Solutions Ltd, 1 Rue St Georges, 75009 Paris. Policy number: WBRCIAAP4482
- Financial guarantee provided by LLOYD'S of London (AFB 623 / 2623), Beazley Solutions Ltd, 1 Rue St Georges, 75009 Paris. Policy number: BGGFIAAP0075
Luko Cover SAS, branch office Germany, does not provide advice based on an objective and personal analysis. In the German insurance market, Luko exclusively brokers insurance products of Coya AG (the "Insurer"), whose competent supervisory authority is the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin), Bonn. Other insurance contracts offered on the market and insurance companies active on the market therefore do not form the basis of Luko's offer ("limited choice of insurer and contract"). The remuneration of the intermediary consists in the receipt of a commission on the insurance premium. Luko and the insurer have concluded an agreement to this effect, under which Luko receives remuneration from the insurer for its services. This remuneration is paid directly by the insurer and the costs are included in the products. This does not result in any further costs for you.
The website https://de.luko.eu/ and the services of Luko are hosted
- in data centres in Europe (Ireland and Germany) by Amazon Web Services (AWS).Amazon Web Services Inc.410 Terry Avenue North Seattle, WA 98109-5210, USA http://aws.amazon.com
- on the servers of Webflow, Inc.398 11th Street, 2nd FloorSan Francisco, CA 94103, USA http://webflow.com
Processing of personal data
Personal data collected through this website will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the EU Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and relevant national data protection legislation.
Here we inform you about cookies.
Contact / Complaints
We are available for all questions as follows:
● Chat: https://de.luko.eu/
● E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Address: Luko Cover SAS, Branch Office Germany, Ohlauer Straße 43, 10999 Berlin.
We always endeavour to deal with all matters to your complete satisfaction. Nevertheless, it may happen in individual cases that you have reason to complain. In such cases, you can contact the following offices (this does not affect your right to take legal action):
Luko Cover S.A.S. Branch Office Germany, Ohlauer Str. 43, 10999 Berlin, Germany
or simply via the Luko App
To the insurer's supervisory authority
Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) Insurance Division
Graurheindorfer Strasse 108, 53117 Bonn, Germany
E-mail: email@example.com; Tel.: 0228 4108-0; Fax: 0228 4108-1550.
To the ombudsman
Versicherungsombudsmann e. V. P.O. Box 08 06 32, 10006 Berlin
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 0800 3696000*),
Fax: 0800 3699000*)
*free of charge from German telephone networks.
Online dispute resolution of the European Union
If you as a consumer have concluded the contract electronically (e.g. via a website, an app or by e-mail), you can also use the European Union's Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform for your complaint: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Your complaint will then be forwarded to the Versicherungsombudsmann e.V. via the platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution.